Immediate and long-term effect against nit, lices, ticks, fleas, mites (red bird mite), flies, cockroaches, moths and other ectoparasites. 10 Liter prepared mixture is enough for 100 square meters.
Animal stalls of all kinds such as pigeon lofts and poultry houses.
Prepare solution, stir and spray with low pressure on surfaces and objects preferred by flies and bugs: columns, beams, window frames, partition walls, box walls, crevices and niches, and so on. If necessary, repeat the procedure 1-2 times after 7 days to prevent the re-storage of mite eggs. It is important to treat all cells, seating as well as crevices and crevices.
150ml to 10 liters of water (with heavy infestation) or 100ml to 10 liters of water with little infestation.
2 ml to 10 liters of bath water. Very effective. Can be added to the bathing water weekly.
Hazard warnings and safety advice:
H302 Harmful if swallowed. H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. H318 Causes serious eye damage. H332 Harmful by inhalation. H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects P101If medical advice is required, provide packaging or label. P102 Keep out of the reach of children. P103 Read label before use. P273 Avoid release to the environment. P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. P281 Use certified personal protective equipment. P284 Wear respiratory protection. P301 + P310 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor immediately.
P305 + P351 + P338 CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. P330 Rinse mouth. P331 DO NOT induce vomiting. P501 Collect contaminated material. Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
92.1% of the mixture consists of one or more components with unknown acute inhalation toxicity. 88.1% of the mixture consists of one or more components with unknown acute oral toxicity.
General information: Take off dirty, soaked clothes immediately. Keep warm, store and cover well.
After inhalation: Ensure fresh air. Call a doctor immediately.
After skin contact: After contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water. Call a physician immediately.
After eye contact: Rinse with plenty of water with the eyelids open for at least 15 minutes and consult a doctor. If possible, show data sheet. After swallowing: Do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor immediately. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water.
Water protection: Do not allow product to reach its intended use. Keep container tightly closed in a well-ventilated place.
Storage and disposal: Keep bottle upright and transport vertically. Do not store below + 5 ° C. Packaging must not be reused. Remove residues and old stock to the collection point. Dispose of the packaging after emptying the residue. Only use in well-ventilated areas.